How could I allocate a huge memory in rtdm driver?

孙世龙 sunshilong369 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 11:07:42 CEST 2020

Hi Meng,

    Thanks a lot for your reply.
     I will follow your advice not to throw out multi questions at once
any more.

     I have some industry PCs in hand which allready installed xenoami. I
use vmware to verify my code.
     It's more convenient to use word etc on windows while ubuntu installed
in vmwareis used for coding.

     The huge memory to be allocated will be used to store high
definitionvideo to be processed later .Though many image
processing algorithmsrequire contiguous memory, I do not need
contiguous memory indeed.

     Best regards.
Meng, Fino <fino.meng at intel.com> 于2020年4月13日周一 下午4:19写道: