Must I provide both rt function and nrt function for the ops of rtdm driver ?

孙世龙 sunshilong369 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 09:49:57 CEST 2020

Hi,
        Must I provide both rt function and nrt function for the ops of
rtdm driver ?
        Must I implement the rt read and nrt read operation if i need
provide read operation for my rtdm driver?What I have to consider?
        I have searched all over the source code of xenomai-v3.1.I find
that most rtdm driver have both rt_ioctl and nrt_ioctl  ,but none
nrt_read\nrt_write function is implemented except the driver named analogy.

         Look forward to hearing from you.
         Thanks a lot.