Re: ERR MSG: called regular read() on /dev/rtdm/fake_dev

孙世龙 sunshilong369 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 11:09:13 CEST 2020

Hi,
      I am using native calls.I intentionally not to use the posix calls to
avoid the conflicts with the posix calls provided by linux.
      My makefile is listed below.

     My makefile:

     CFLAGS  := $(shell $(XENO_CONFIG) --skin=native --cflags) -Wall
     LDFLAGS := $(shell $(XENO_CONFIG) --skin=native --ldflags)

    Look forward to hearing from you.
    Thanks a lot.

Jan Kiszka <jan.kiszka at siemens.com> 于2020年4月16日周四 下午5:01写道: