Could give me some guideline on how to locate the source code of the xenomai system calls.

孙世龙 sunshilong369 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 14:45:06 CEST 2020

     Could give me some guideline on how to locate the source code of
the xenomai system calls.

     I confirm that there is corresponding binary file after compiling
the source code which include xenomai and linux.You can see the log
listed below for detail.

     What puzzled me is that i could not locate the corresponding source
code.

    For example.
    The log to locate the system call named as cobalt_sched_yield.
    $ grep -inr cobalt_sched_yield
    Binary file kernel/xenomai/built-in.o matches
    Binary file kernel/xenomai/posix/xenomai.o matches
    Binary file kernel/xenomai/posix/syscall.o matches
    Binary file kernel/xenomai/posix/sched.o matches
    Binary file kernel/xenomai/posix/built-in.o matches
    Binary file kernel/built-in.o matches
    Binary file vmlinux matches
    Binary file .tmp_vmlinux2 matches
    $ #log end