Public xenomai testing infrastructure

Gylstorff Quirin quirin.gylstorff at siemens.com
Fri Apr 17 09:41:52 CEST 2020

Hi all,

I had some time at hand and this how a public run of the xenomai test
infrastructure could look like:

https://gitlab.com/Quirin.Gy/xenomai-images-test/pipelines/136863923

Best regards
Quirin

--
Quirin Gylstorff

Siemens AG
Corporate Technology
Research in Digitalization and Automation
Smart Embedded Systems
CT RDA IOT SES-DE
Otto-Hahn-Ring 6
81739 Muenchen, Germany
Mobile: +49 173 3746683
mailto:quirin.gylstorff at siemens.com
www.siemens.com/ingenuityforlife

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Jim
Hagemann Snabe; Managing Board: Joe Kaeser, Chairman, President and
Chief Executive Officer; Roland Busch, Lisa Davis, Klaus Helmrich,
Cedrik Neike, Michael Sen, Ralf P. Thomas; Registered offices: Berlin
and Munich, Germany; Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB
12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322

Important notice: This e-mail and any attachment thereof contain
corporate proprietary information. If you have received it by mistake,
please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and
its attachments from your system. Thank you.