AW: Error on running xeno-test

Jona Ostermann Jona.Ostermann at janztec.com
Thu Apr 23 11:28:38 CEST 2020

Hello Jan,

thanks again, installing gdb solved this issue.

If I understand the help text of the xeno-test command correctly, I suppose it starts a series of tests and at the end it starts a latency test.
According to the help text this will take 15 minutes by default if no special parameter is passed, but the command is running for over an hour now and there are no outputs anymore after "fpu_stress OK"

Is this the normal behavior of xeno-test?
Will it only exit if like an error happens or something?

Best regards
Jona