Regarding Xenomai patch installation on Live USB

gopi ratnakaram gopi.ratnakaram at svayarobotics.com
Fri Apr 24 09:43:45 CEST 2020

Dear Fino,

After doing all of the steps mentioned in the following link,

https://github.com/intel/linux-stable-xenomai/wiki/Guide-

the following error I am getting during testing on my C246P chipset based
industrial motherboard loaded with Ubuntu18.04.

$ sudo /opt/xenomai-3.1/bin/latency
   0"000.000| BUG in low_init(): [main] Cobalt core not enabled in kernel

Is there any installation related issue and how can I resolve this issue?

I tried the same in my laptop loaded  with Ubuntu 16.04, I didn't face any
issue and everything works fine. I am also checking with a laptop loaded
with Ubuntu 18.04.

I am totally confused that this issue is  with the motherboard or Ubuntu
version?

--best regards,
R Gopi Krishna,