[CXP][RFC] pick POSIX/cobalt for the common user API

chensong chensong at tj.kylinos.cn
Mon Dec 7 03:16:28 CET 2020

hi Philippe,

As far as i know, some vxworks customers like xenomai because they can
move their RT processes from vxworks to linux without rewriting their
code by the help of vxworks skin.

If we "Excluding the legacy RTOS emulators such as VxWorks", we will
lose them. It could depend on the balance of the request and effort.

BR

song