[CXP][RFC] pick POSIX/cobalt for the common user API

chensong chensong at tj.kylinos.cn
Fri Dec 11 07:12:58 CET 2020

Mr. Denk,

Thanks a lot for the explanation, now it's clear to me.

My concern was, it's a competition outside, RTOS emulators might be
additional value xenomai brings to customers besides low and
deterministic latency.

If we think nobody benefits, we should move on and focus on what is
defined in CXP.

Thanks again and best regards,

Song