About binding failed: Operation not permitted help

gbcwbz cwbddzxx at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 08:59:17 CEST 2020

Hi,

  read this https://gitlab.denx.de/Xenomai/xenomai/-/wikis/Running_As_Regular_User

  1. Create a user group named "xenomai", and get the group id, add
kernel parameter xenomai.allowed_group=<gid>,
replace <gid> with group id you just got.
  2. Add your user name to "xenomai" group
  3. Copy files in xenomai_install_directory/etc/udev/rules.d to
/etc/udev/rules.d
  4. Restart.

Regards
Bryan Cheng