How can I investigate the cause of "watchdog: BUG: soft lockup"?

孙世龙 sunshilong sunshilong369 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 15:02:28 CEST 2020

Hi, Jan
Thank you for taking the time to respond to me.

>In general, system-level tracing can help in such scenarios to gain an
>overview about what is going on.
I googled and found many tools and methods.
I am a little confused about which method(or tool) is the most
suitable one for this matter(which one should I try firstly).
Could you please give me some suggestions?

Best Regards.

Jan Kiszka <jan.kiszka at web.de> 于2020年7月9日周四 上午1:15写道: