What is the purpose of corectl

Lange Norbert norbert.lange at andritz.com
Fri Jul 10 13:56:34 CEST 2020

Hello,

I just found the corectl tool (and the related syscall). After a stop, all threads previously using cobalt services end up zombified,
apparently never getting reaped. (Only useful thing is to reboot then IMHO).

Maybe if this tool could shutdown everything cleanly, I would run this before unloading modules like rtnet as safety measure (unloading rtnet will just block if its used).

Mit besten Grüßen / Kind regards

NORBERT LANGE

AT-RD3

ANDRITZ HYDRO GmbH
Eibesbrunnergasse 20
1120 Vienna / AUSTRIA
p: +43 50805 56684
norbert.lange at andritz.com<mailto:norbert.lange at andritz.com>
andritz.com<http://www.andritz.com/>

This message and any attachments are solely for the use of the intended recipients. They may contain privileged and/or confidential information or other information protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you received this email in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this email and any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the message and any attachment from your system.

ANDRITZ HYDRO GmbH

Rechtsform/ Legal form: Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung / Corporation

Firmensitz/ Registered seat: Wien

Firmenbuchgericht/ Court of registry: Handelsgericht Wien

Firmenbuchnummer/ Company registration: FN 61833 g

DVR: 0605077

UID-Nr.: ATU14756806

Thank You