Question about NMIs and Xenomai.

孙世龙 sunshilong sunshilong369 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 08:52:16 CEST 2020

Hi, list.

I have googled for a long time and read the posts on the official
website(besides <<Life-with-Adeos>>) carefully, but I still can't find
the answers which directly answer these questions about NMIs:
*Is it possible that NMI watchdog influences the latency of Xenomai?
*Is it possible that Xenomai threads(which are busy running for
several seconds) block the Linux domain from handling the non-maskable
interrupts?

I would be grateful if somebody shed some light on these questions.
Yours sincerely.