Are there some methods that could limit how much CPU resources could be a single Xenomai process or thread?

Meng, Fino fino.meng at intel.com
Fri Jul 17 02:55:50 CEST 2020

In my understanding cgroup's design is exclusionary with real-time/deterministic/time coordinate design,
The latency/jitter is already down to 20us level,  how it can endure cgroup's volatility,
Do u really have strong requirement for this scenario? maybe it will work on a highly fine-tuned environment.

BR / Fino (孟祥夫)
Intel – IOTG Developer Enabling