Migrate project from Debian 8 Xenomai 2.x to Debain 9 Xenomai 3.x

Jan Kiszka jan.kiszka at siemens.com
Mon Mar 9 09:54:33 CET 2020

On 09.03.20 09:26, Carsten EHRMANN wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> so xeno_rtipc is up now, listed in "lsmod | grep xeno"
>
> Now I got another error from rt_pipe_create(): -22
>
> What does this mean?
> Are these errorcodes listed somewhere?

[my 'errno' script]

#!/bin/sh
ERRNO_HEADERS="/usr/include/asm-generic/errno-base.h /usr/include/asm-generic/errno.h"
if [ "$1" = "" ]; then
        ERR="[[:digit:]]+"
else
        ERR=$1
fi
grep -E "[[:space:]]$ERR[[:space:]]/" $ERRNO_HEADERS

With that information, you can check where the function may through
EINVAL. It's not a common error, though (we may need to document reasons
for it). Do you get further messages? Try to attach a debugger to find
out with call in rt_pipe_create (lib/alchemy/pipe.c) returns this code.