May 2020 Archives by thread
Starting: Tue May 5 20:25:32 CEST 2020
Ending: Sun May 31 05:29:07 CEST 2020
- how to customize kernel command line in a kas-docker project?
- RTDM Kernel Driver exchanging with Linux Application via /dev/rtp0/ using RTIPC Protocol and XDDP socket
- [RTnet] RTcfg: error -11
- Kernel panic while booting in single processor mode
- [xenomai-images ][ PATCH v2 0/4] ci: Add configuration to run on gitlab.com
- [xenomai-images ][ PATCH v2 1/4] ci: Build and test from gitlab.com
- [xenomai-images ][ PATCH v2 3/4] test/README: Update
- Could std::atomic<T> be shared bettween rt thread and nrt thread?
- Q: about mutex lock bettween rt thread and nrt thread.
- Could anybody help to reslove the question about _RTIOC_LISTEN?
- What are the relations bettween COBALT_SYSCALL(ioctl, handover, args...) and COBALT_IMPL(int, ioctl, args...)?d
- RT I2C Raspberry Driver
- Why xddp-stream demo process could not be terminate by ctrl + C.
- Migrating rt_dev_... from Xenomai 2.x to 3.x
- When the linux process could recieve the message transport through XDDP？
- Does the xenomai regular thread whose schedule policy is SCHED_OTHER has more opportunities to occupy the cpu resources then the normal linux thread which managed by linux?
- BUG in low_init(): [main] binding failed: Cannot allocate memory.
- strategy of isar-debian bsp for x86-64
- When would a real time process be able to resume running again after it have called rt_task_sleep?
- Question about rt_task_sleep and rt_alarm_start.
- About RTNet setup
- Unable to get xeno-gpio-xilinx to work on Zynq Ultrascale + platform
- Which way could guarantee more precise delay?'rt_task_sleep' or 'rt_task_wait_period'?
- Could nomal linux threads and xenomai threads run together in the same process?
- RTDM Printk do not work on rtdm_timer_handler_t
- Could xenomai real time thread share the rt_mutex\rt_sem with the routine which is used as input argument of rt_alarm_create？
- Question about the xenomai.
- Question about the complie skin.
- Porting Xenomai to STM32MP1
- unable to modprobe xeno_can_mem (rtcan_sja1000.c) device with certain IRQ numbers
- Xenomai Digest, Vol 97, Issue 31
- [I-PIPE] ipipe-core-4.19.124-cip27-arm-09 released
xenomai at xenomai.org
- XENO_OPT_DEBUG_MUTEX_SLEEP and serial drivers
- tested cpu/hardware for ipipe-x86-4.19.y-cip
- cobalt_check_features for x86
- Could interuption be handled while process context is switching?
- [I-PIPE] ipipe-core-4.19.124-cip27-arm64-07 released
xenomai at xenomai.org
- [PATCH] Enable zynq gpio and xilinx gpio support for the Zynq MP platform.
- Xenomai-3.1 make fails when configured -mx32 on 64bit kernel
Last message date:
Sun May 31 05:29:07 CEST 2020
Archived on: Sun May 31 05:29:19 CEST 2020
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).