Multi-slot TDMA Configuration in RTnet

Lakshmi Dhanaraj lakshmi.d at teclever.com
Tue Sep 1 19:08:54 CEST 2020

Hi,

My System is configured with Xenomai-3.0.5 on Linux-4.9.38 kernel under
Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS. I am using I210 Ethernet Controller with the capability
of 1Gbps.

Configured Master and Slave TDMA slot 0 with offset 0 and 400 respectively
along with a cycle period of 1000 us. For Single-slot(Slot-0), it is
working fine.

To configure multiple slots at the slave side, set the offsets 200,400 and
600 for rteth0 for slot-0,1 and 2. Monitored the data transmission at
Wireshark, the packet is transferred once in each cycle period with size of
1470 bytes.

In the calibration request frame, only slot 0 is shown. Does it seem only
the data transmission occurs from slot-0 only at every cycle period?.How to
check about slot information in the data packets? How to configure multiple
slots between a master and a slave?

Waiting for the reply at earliest.

With Thanks & Regards,

Lakshmi.D