Assigning Interrupt Handlers

Giulio Moro g.moro at qmul.ac.uk
Sat Sep 5 22:54:03 CEST 2020

Hi Fred,
See here for an example of a rtdm driver that receives interrupts from the PRU: https://github.com/BelaPlatform/rtdm_pruss_irq/blob/master/rtdm_pruss_irq.c   with ioctl you can set up the interrupts and route them through the interrupt channels and export them to the ARM interrupt controller. The PRU interrupt controller is fairly confusing to me so I tried to reference the am335x TRM in the comments where appropriate.
Best,
Giulio