Multi-slot TDMA Configuration in RTnet

Lakshmi Dhanaraj lakshmi.d at teclever.com
Mon Sep 7 18:54:07 CEST 2020

Hi Jan,

Using RTNET_RTIOC_XMITPARAMS & SOCK_XMIT_PARAMS I setted the priority and
slot ID for Multi-slot configuration.And it is working.
As per my understanding, the slots are used for writing out-going packets
in the priority queue, not for incoming data.
So for receiving data from multiple slots,the multi-slots are not required
at the another system.Is't right? Please correct me If I am wrong.Is it
possibe to read themulti-slot data using the single slot at the other end?

With Thanks & Regards,

Lakshmi.D