Regarding SMBus

Meng, Fino fino.meng at intel.com
Thu Sep 10 07:49:03 CEST 2020

>Sent: Wednesday, September 9, 2020 6:20 PM
>
>Yes, the motherboard manufacturer has shared the bus with other devices too. I didn't change any kernel configuration with
>respect to xenomai, but the issue was not there in 4.15.0 which is not RT patched where I am not getting this kind of issue.
>But, this only happened in 4.19.59 xenomai patched kernel. Is there any interrupt related configuration change in kernel
>configuration can resolve this issue, please let me know.

If u are using this kernel, a quick try is use acrn_defconfig instead of xenomai_test_defconfig.
It is the defconfig using by ACRN team:
https://github.com/intel/linux-stable-xenomai/blob/F/4.19.59/base/ipipe/xenomai_3.1/arch/x86/configs/acrn_defconfig

xenomai_test_defconfig was originally from Yocto, not optimized for PC.
We are struggling for a good way to make proper defconfig,
but it's really hard work due to kernel config are more than 8000 lines already.

BR / Fino (孟祥夫)
Intel – IOTG Developer Enabling