Regarding SMBus

gopi ratnakaram gopi.ratnakaram at svayarobotics.com
Thu Sep 10 10:41:04 CEST 2020

Hi Fino,

Firstly, I would like to confirm that 4.19.59 without RT patching I am not
finding any issue with SMBus locking as I have tested it just some time
back.

As per your inputs I have few queries,

If u are using this kernel, a quick try is use acrn_defconfig instead of
xenomai_test_defconfig.
It is the defconfig using by ACRN team:
https://github.com/intel/linux-stable-xenomai/blob/F/4.19.59/base/ipipe/xenomai_3.1/arch/x86/configs/acrn_defconfig

*Question: Do I need to change configure file and reinstall again? Please
provide me with any supporting documents available?*

--best regards,
R Gopi Krishna,
Svaya Robotics Pvt., Ltd.,
Hyderabad, India.
T: +91 40 2354 6019
F: +91 40 2354 7901

*DISCLAIMER  :This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain
privileged, undisclosed, or otherwise confidential information of Svaya
Robotics Pvt. Ltd., and are intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed, shall be maintained in confidence and
not disclosed to third parties without the written consent of the sender.
If you have received this E-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any
review, copying, printing or distribution of it is strictly prohibited.
Please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail  and destroy the
original transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.*