System crash

宋浅禹 songqianyu at countrygarden.com.cn
Mon Sep 14 05:16:43 CEST 2020

Hello£¬everyone£¡
Now we have the problem that the system is stuck, and the watchdog cannot work. We suspect that it is caused by the code of the kernel. Is there any other debugging method that can be checked? Thank you for your help £¡

·¢ËÍ×Ô Windows 10 °æÓʼþ<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>Ó¦ÓÃ

This information may contain confidential and/or privileged material and is only transmitted for the intended recipient. Any review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, reproduction, circulation, publication, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action, or omission to take action, in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer, disk drive, diskette, or other storage device or media.
±¾ÐÅÏ¢¿ÉÄÜ°üÀ¨Ä³Ð©±£ÃܵÄÙYÁÏ£¬KÇÒÖ»°lËͽoÌض¨µÄÊÕÐÅÈË¡£½ûÖ¹³ýÌض¨ÊÕÐÅÈËÒÔÍâµÄÆäËûÈκÎÈËÊ¿»ò™C˜‹é†×x¡¢ÞD°l¡¢ÁÐÓ¡¡¢Ñ}Ñu¡¢‚÷醡¢³ö°æ¡¢É¢²¥»òÒÔÆäËü·½Ê½Ê¹Óñ¾ÐÅÏ¢£¬»òÒÀÙ‡±¾ÐÅÏ¢×÷³ö»ò²»×÷³öÈκÎÐО顣Èç¹ûéwÏÂåeÕ`µØÊÕµ½±¾ÐÅÏ¢£¬ÕˆÂ“½j°lÐÅÈˁKÄÈκÎëŠÄX¡¢´ÅƬ¡¢´Åµú»òÆäËü´æƒ¦ÑbÖûòýówÖЄh³ý±¾ÐÅÏ¢¡£