Re: Strange switching [threadname] to secondary mode after exception #0 in kernel-space at 0x80272444

François Legal francois.legal at thom.fr.eu.org
Wed Sep 30 08:42:33 CEST 2020

So I decided to dig a little deeper in this problem, and found out that it is not xenomai3.1 specific.
I tried with xenomai-3.0.9 and linux 4.4.227 -> same problem.
I thought it might be a matter of ipipe patch not quite fit to 4.4.227, so I decided to try with latest ipipe-4.4.y-cip from git and xenomai 3.0.9, but the same problem happens.

François