Cannot send/recv on labeled IDDP sockets

Sam Daniel sam at FirstMode.com
Sat Jan 2 00:01:33 CET 2021

Resolved my issue by reading the source ā€“ shocking, I know /s šŸ˜ƒ

I was getting hung up here on line 241-242 in the IDDP driver:
                if (!test_bit(_IDDP_BOUND, &sk->status))
                                return -EAGAIN;

I inverted the way I was setting up my sockets and re-architected my pub/sub
and now Iā€™m off to the races!

Sorry for spamming the list!

Cheers! Happy New Year!

________
SAM DANIEL
Software Engineer
+1.570.317.5253 | sam at firstmode.com<mailto:sam at firstmode.com>

FIRST MODE | Building the Barely Possible
2220 Western Avenue, Seattle, WA<webextlink://2220%20Western%20Avenue,%20Seattle,%20WA>
www.firstmode.com<http://www.firstmode.com>
CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION: This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential information or trade secrets and be protected by legal privilege. Please notify us immediately by return email if you have received this email in error and delete this email and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, dissemination, disclosure and use of any information herein is prohibited.