[CXP] some questions about "Common Xenomai Platform"

Hailongliu hailongliiu at yeah.net
Sun Jan 3 10:47:51 CET 2021

Hi,

I learned the "Common Xenomai Platform" program from this mail-list and wiki
of project Xenomai. This is a very attractive plan, as it will port Xenomai for
recent LTS kernel(v5.10).

I noticed that  March 31, 2021 is the deadline for "CXP", dose that mean we
can expect the new features at Xenomai-3.3 ?
I also concern about that how long Xenomai-3.3 will be live? And if there
will be a long term version with kernel-v5.10 for Xenomai?

Thanks.