Look up all IDDP/XDDP labels in the registry from userspace

Sam Daniel daniel.jacob.samuel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 21:20:02 CET 2021

Is it possible to look up from userspace code all of the IDDP/XDDP labels
that exist in the registry without leaving the primary domain?

I have tried a few different ways of reading the contents of
/proc/xenomai/registry/rtipc/iddp. The inotify API causes mode switches (it
relies on select or poll), not to mention that inotify does not work well
with virtual filesystems. And using the C++ filesystem library to read the
contents of the directory also causes mode switches (filesystem
interactions).

Is there a real-time API function that I can use to query these labels?