latency test crashing
Peter.Laurich at akamina.com
Wed May 12 00:04:11 CEST 2021
I am hoping that someone can help me to solve a problem that I am having
with the Xenomai latency test.
Here is my set up:
* 4.9.146 kernel with ipipe patch (this is the last kernel version
that supports 32-bit x86 and has a Xenomai patch file)
* kernel config options set as defined in Xenomai wiki
* kernel configured for NFS mounting the root fs
* using Buildroot 2021.02 set up for i386 build with GCC 9.3.0 and
* processor set to Atom
* target processor is D2550 Atom
When I attempting to run the latency program it crashes immediately
after the first few lines of preamble are output. The last few lines of
the call trace include entries such as:
I have tried this on two different Atom targets with the same results -
the latency program crashes immediately after the preamble is printed.
Any suggestions as to what the root cause might be would be appreciated.
More information about the Xenomai