linux-v5.10.y-dovetail

Jan Kiszka jan.kiszka at siemens.com
Thu May 20 20:35:38 CEST 2021

Hi Philippe,

first, is source.denx.de/Xenomai/xenomai4/linux-evl.git already
replacing git.evlproject.org/linux-evl.git? At least CI is currently
stuck over the latter [update: was stuck, it's moving again].

Regarding 5.10, I think we are getting closer to the point where our
users also need a merging stable branch to track what happens
dovetail-wise (at least I have such folks). Would you move
linux-v5.10.y-dovetail in that way forward from now on? Or is there a
need for one more hard rebase first?

Some linux-v5.10.y-dovetail-rebase for the latest version could still be
provided in order to ease export to downstream kernels. That would bring
us in line with how -rt is maintained e.g.

If you need help on the stable side, let me know.

Thanks,