error: implicit declarations while compiling (xenomai3.1+ubuntu20.04)

Jan Kiszka jan.kiszka at siemens.com
Thu May 27 14:17:10 CEST 2021

On 27.05.21 14:01, Jan Kiszka via Xenomai wrote:
> On 27.05.21 13:52, João Costa wrote:
>> Thanks for your feedback.
>>
>> I had no report of errors in the CLI while patching the kernel.
>> In attach you may find the .config file I am using.
>>

> Thanks, will give that a try.

Turn off CONFIG_HYPERV - neither needed nor supported (but the failure
mode is indeed unfortunate).

In general, as you are building a full-featured distro config, you will
likely get much more than you need. And have to wait for that much
longer. I can recommend "make localmodconfig" as alternative.

Siemens AG, T RDA IOT