error: implicit declarations while compiling (xenomai3.1+ubuntu20.04)

João Costa joaocostalapin at gmail.com
Thu May 27 16:26:20 CEST 2021

[ SOLUTION / SOLVED ] with the help of Jan. Thanks

Turn off CONFIG_HYPERV - neither needed nor supported (but the failure
> mode is indeed unfortunate).

I guess it was enabled or because I could not find it in previously in the
"GUI" of  *menuconfig *or because is was one of those options that was
selected by default and could not be disabled.

I edited the file *.config* and disabled it as suggested.
Still I was getting this error:

> make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/xxx/linux-5.4.77'
> make: *** [debian/ruleset/targets/common.mk:301:
> debian/stamp/build/kernel] Error 2

So I followed your other suggestion of using "*make localmodconfig*"
instead and everything worked.

Jan Kiszka <jan.kiszka at siemens.com> escreveu no dia quinta, 27/05/2021 à(s)
13:20: