Xenomai - VxWorks Emulator - Implementation of taskWait()

MONTET Julien julien.montet at reseau.eseo.fr
Fri May 28 09:40:14 CEST 2021

Hi the developers,

I already succeeded to use Xenomai with API/libraires such as Alchemy and Posix.
My goal is now to use the VxWorks API.
I don't have any issue to include path/librairies but I am trying to use the function "taskWait" (used by VxWorks) that is not present in Xenomai-VxWorks.
https://docs.windriver.com/fr-FR/bundle/vxworks_7_application_core_os_sr0630-enus/page/CORE/taskLib.html#taskWait
https://xenomai.org/documentation/xenomai-3/html/xeno3prm/include_2vxworks_2taskLib_8h_source.html

I don't really know if this function is obvious or if a similar code could run on Xenomai.
Could you advise a way to implement something that looks like taskWait ?
Could rt_task_wait_period<https://xenomai.org/documentation/xenomai-3/html/xeno3prm/group__alchemy__task.html#ga1645d3a072ef3cefeed3bcbb27dcf108> from Alchemy (task.h) be an interesting solution ?

Regards,

Julien