error: implicit declarations while compiling (xenomai3.1+ubuntu20.04)

João Costa joaocostalapin at gmail.com
Mon May 31 17:46:47 CEST 2021

Just to be more precise, everything seemed to be going well until some
other errors shown up.
I have been fighting with these since then and I wasn't able to finish the
installation.
I will open a new and more generic thread.

João Costa <joaocostalapin at gmail.com> escreveu no dia quinta, 27/05/2021
à(s) 15:26: